Petitions to save Wild Life and their Habitat (Ocean & Land)

A place to relax and chat about anything

Moderator: Wyatt

Forum rules
This section is also fully coverd by the general forum rules. But we want to remind our users here to some very important points:
  • Only show media with appropiate content for all ages
  • Don't post content that might be offensive to anybody
This list will be continued if necessary.[/color]
wooster
Novice Poster
Novice Poster

Re: Petitions to save Wild Life and their Habitat (Ocean & L

Unread post by wooster » May 21st, 2012, 7:12 am

saving wildlife is a good cause but
i would be so susppicious because a small percentage of these websites support non-mainstream causes (for example PETA supports some unusual doctrines) which are not disclosed.
also I would be suspicious of supporting all such organisations especially because some of them may be using a portin of the donations to pay for themselves or to pay actors/actresses who support them.

a better way would be to research the causes carefully before deciding which specific ones are worthy of your trust. howver, taking an interest in them is a good start.

sometimes we just don't know how untrustworthy people ar eint his world. some fo those wild life organisations are backed by wall street types who are in it mainly to line their own pockets.

Wyatt
Administrator
Administrator

Unread post by Wyatt » May 21st, 2012, 4:11 pm

I do agree with you Wooster, that's why doing your own research about the organization(s) in question is a good idea.

Anyways, supporting causes that interest you is totally a good way to go.
Wyatt is so juicy, he's such a badass. he is fearless, he is like this carnal, feisty terminator type. he is really naughty and that makes him so much fun to play. Wyatt rocks!

Out here in the edge of the universe, who you are, what you believe, is everything!

Valour
Novice Poster
Novice Poster

Unread post by Valour » June 25th, 2012, 4:04 pm

Nice one, I'll go through these when I can :o

Angelo
Community Manager
Community Manager

Unread post by Angelo » June 26th, 2012, 3:49 pm

Ian Somerhalder started his own foundation similar to these. Good causes. Kat Graham started one as well for clean water in poor countries and such. There's a lot of good causes out there to support. :)
Angelo - Community Manager - The Dark Legion
Todo pasa por una razon y siempre camino con un pie delante del otro sin marcha atras por que se que todo va a salir bien al final.