Coming Soon to a Forum Near You...

A place to relax and chat about anything

Moderator: Wyatt

Forum rules
This section is also fully coverd by the general forum rules. But we want to remind our users here to some very important points:
  • Only show media with appropiate content for all ages
  • Don't post content that might be offensive to anybody
This list will be continued if necessary.[/color]
Vixxy
Pledge
Pledge

Re: Coming Soon to a Forum Near You...

Unread post by Vixxy » August 6th, 2013, 12:21 am

Haha, you got it man! One personal bodyguard for juicy noble Wyatt coming up! :D
"The Goddess Nakratis will someday guide her children back to their old home, and on her arrival, reclaim all that rightfully belongs to them." ~ Nal Tuzzur

Champions of Regnum - Vixana* (60 Conjurer), Vixella (57 Knight), Vixxy Valentine (53 Hunter), Vixi (50 Barbarian), Vixynn (42 Warlock), Vulpix (45 Marksman)
Star Trek Online - Vixana* (50 Science), Vixxie (2 Engineer)
Neverwinter - Vixiana (60 Control Wizard), Kyntela Gwyn* (60 Devoted Cleric), Runa (33 Great Weapon Fighter)

* indicates main characters in each game

Ichigo
Pledge
Pledge

Unread post by Ichigo » August 9th, 2013, 6:25 pm

I'm a sexy dude who you meet and i distract you from your task :3

Vixxy
Pledge
Pledge

Unread post by Vixxy » August 10th, 2013, 1:04 am

Lol, we'll have to see about that. :p

Also, if you guys could post your classes as well, that'll help me with your character build (any class you have or want to be and name *can be made up if you don't feel comfortable using a current name*)

Thanks! ^^
"The Goddess Nakratis will someday guide her children back to their old home, and on her arrival, reclaim all that rightfully belongs to them." ~ Nal Tuzzur

Champions of Regnum - Vixana* (60 Conjurer), Vixella (57 Knight), Vixxy Valentine (53 Hunter), Vixi (50 Barbarian), Vixynn (42 Warlock), Vulpix (45 Marksman)
Neverwinter - Vixiana (60 Control Wizard), Kyntela Gwyn* (60 Devoted Cleric), Runa (33 Great Weapon Fighter)

Vincent Valentine
Master
Master

Unread post by Vincent Valentine » August 21st, 2013, 9:39 am

is it done yet ? :o ! xD
Destroyer of players,killer of kings,I'm the one that destroys all things, I can move by slowly but I move so fast, I can disappear with out warning and I can always last what am I ? A Hunter ^_^

Vixxy
Pledge
Pledge

Unread post by Vixxy » August 21st, 2013, 8:08 pm

No? xD Patience, VV, patience. :p

Vincent Valentine
Master
Master

Unread post by Vincent Valentine » August 21st, 2013, 9:29 pm

D: still...but...but.....FINE! psshh xD
Destroyer of players,killer of kings,I'm the one that destroys all things, I can move by slowly but I move so fast, I can disappear with out warning and I can always last what am I ? A Hunter ^_^

Wyatt
Administrator
Administrator

Unread post by Wyatt » December 5th, 2013, 12:58 am

So what happened to this story? xD
Wyatt is so juicy, he's such a badass. he is fearless, he is like this carnal, feisty terminator type. he is really naughty and that makes him so much fun to play. Wyatt rocks!

Out here in the edge of the universe, who you are, what you believe, is everything!

Vixxy
Pledge
Pledge

Unread post by Vixxy » December 8th, 2013, 2:02 am

It's been temporarily misplaced due to finals and the workload of a senior year at college. :p