Coming Soon to a Forum Near You...

A place to relax and chat about anything

Moderator: Wyatt

Forum rules
This section is also fully coverd by the general forum rules. But we want to remind our users here to some very important points:
  • Only show media with appropiate content for all ages
  • Don't post content that might be offensive to anybody
This list will be continued if necessary.[/color]
Vixxy
Pledge
Pledge

Coming Soon to a Forum Near You...

Unread post by Vixxy » February 3rd, 2013, 1:04 am

Vixxy's task was not complete even after collecting, documenting, and depositing the History of Ignis to the Library at Altaruk. Her superiors required more of her. They desire more recent knowledge, that of the war that is taking place right here and right now. They wanted information regarding the Priestess Vixana and the faith of the Ignean people. It needed to be written down, and Vixxy was the perfect historian to do it. Only one problem: she has to traverse the dangerous WarZone in order to reach the Priestess at Shaanarid Castle. Harsh weather, hungry animals, and deadly enemies are in the young huntress' way. Is she up to the task? Can she survive the perilous journey? Only time will tell...
"The Goddess Nakratis will someday guide her children back to their old home, and on her arrival, reclaim all that rightfully belongs to them." ~ Nal Tuzzur

Champions of Regnum - Vixana* (60 Conjurer), Vixella (57 Knight), Vixxy Valentine (53 Hunter), Vixi (50 Barbarian), Vixynn (42 Warlock), Vulpix (45 Marksman)
Star Trek Online - Vixana* (50 Science), Vixxie (2 Engineer)
Neverwinter - Vixiana (60 Control Wizard), Kyntela Gwyn* (60 Devoted Cleric), Runa (33 Great Weapon Fighter)

* indicates main characters in each game

Vincent Valentine
Master
Master

Re: Coming Soon to a Forum Near You...

Unread post by Vincent Valentine » February 3rd, 2013, 2:11 am

Cant wait 8-)
Destroyer of players,killer of kings,I'm the one that destroys all things, I can move by slowly but I move so fast, I can disappear with out warning and I can always last what am I ? A Hunter ^_^

Vixxy
Pledge
Pledge

Unread post by Vixxy » July 31st, 2013, 10:07 pm

It has been delayed, but the story is still coming!! As some of you know, its been a rough semester at school and a rough summer of work as well - so I haven't been able to do much regarding the story. However, with the vacation that I've taken, VV and Kay have helped me respark the interest in the story... so, DO NOT BE DISMAYED, IT IS STILL COMING SOON (like a really good movie) XD

Enjoy your summers, guys! See you in-game. (suggestions are welcome, if you'd like your character to be a part of it) ^^
"The Goddess Nakratis will someday guide her children back to their old home, and on her arrival, reclaim all that rightfully belongs to them." ~ Nal Tuzzur

Champions of Regnum - Vixana* (60 Conjurer), Vixella (57 Knight), Vixxy Valentine (53 Hunter), Vixi (50 Barbarian), Vixynn (42 Warlock), Vulpix (45 Marksman)
Neverwinter - Vixiana (60 Control Wizard), Kyntela Gwyn* (60 Devoted Cleric), Runa (33 Great Weapon Fighter)

Wyatt
Administrator
Administrator

Unread post by Wyatt » July 31st, 2013, 10:31 pm

Wyatt must be in it.

Wyatt is a God and he likes to intervene a lot. Major character!

:p
Wyatt is so juicy, he's such a badass. he is fearless, he is like this carnal, feisty terminator type. he is really naughty and that makes him so much fun to play. Wyatt rocks!

Out here in the edge of the universe, who you are, what you believe, is everything!

Vixxy
Pledge
Pledge

Unread post by Vixxy » August 1st, 2013, 8:34 pm

idk about a god... but i'll find a way to weave you into the story :)

Vincent Valentine
Master
Master

Unread post by Vincent Valentine » August 2nd, 2013, 12:33 pm

cant wait to read it :)
Destroyer of players,killer of kings,I'm the one that destroys all things, I can move by slowly but I move so fast, I can disappear with out warning and I can always last what am I ? A Hunter ^_^

Vixxy
Pledge
Pledge

Unread post by Vixxy » August 4th, 2013, 11:51 am

I know you can't. xD Hope your move is going well! Stay safe!

And for Wyatt - I'm thinking about making you a Noble in Ignis, if that's okay. Don't worry, it's still an important role! :D

Freefall
Pledge
Pledge

Unread post by Freefall » August 5th, 2013, 2:01 am

Wyatt must be the juiciest noble of ignis!! and im his personal bodyguard!! \o/ dont touch juicy nr. 1 !!!!
Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken.....