Spotify

A place to relax and chat about anything

Moderator: Wyatt

Forum rules
This section is also fully coverd by the general forum rules. But we want to remind our users here to some very important points:
  • Only show media with appropiate content for all ages
  • Don't post content that might be offensive to anybody
This list will be continued if necessary.[/color]
Aries202
Administrator
Administrator

Spotify

Unread post by Aries202 » February 3rd, 2013, 11:10 pm

http://www.spotify.com/us/

You search, you listen, you enjoy.

It's that simple, huge source of music and albums from your everyday artists in just a simple search. It's free, so why not? There is a premium account version, pay monthly and hook it up to all your devices mobile, tablet etc etc. Fear not, you don't have to pay, you will encounter a bit of commercials here and there, but for what it's worth it's worth it.

Keep in mind, every music station has commercials and those are radio stations, this is no radio station any song any album it's there.

Enjoy.

PS: I should be a salesmen? :roll:
"Keep your friends close, but your enemies closer"

SirHiss
Novice Poster
Novice Poster

Re: Spotify

Unread post by SirHiss » February 23rd, 2013, 10:26 pm

The free version of spotify only lets u listen to like 15 hours per month :/ i would prefer grooveshark over the free version of spotify ^^
Watch me go mom!

Wyatt
Administrator
Administrator

Unread post by Wyatt » February 23rd, 2013, 10:57 pm

Wyatt is so juicy, he's such a badass. he is fearless, he is like this carnal, feisty terminator type. he is really naughty and that makes him so much fun to play. Wyatt rocks!

Out here in the edge of the universe, who you are, what you believe, is everything!

Pwnography
Novice Poster
Novice Poster

Unread post by Pwnography » February 24th, 2013, 4:40 pm

Wyatt wrote:http://www.pandora.com ....
Woooooo this site is amazing! :D Image

Wyatt
Administrator
Administrator

Unread post by Wyatt » February 28th, 2013, 8:46 pm

Licensing issues...
Wyatt is so juicy, he's such a badass. he is fearless, he is like this carnal, feisty terminator type. he is really naughty and that makes him so much fun to play. Wyatt rocks!

Out here in the edge of the universe, who you are, what you believe, is everything!

Kaye
High Council
High Council

Unread post by Kaye » March 1st, 2013, 10:41 am

lololol sucks to be Irish... must be that... the music license companies in Ireland only take potatoes? :P

I switch between Spotify and Pandora since sometimes you want to listen to certain songs (Spotify) or listen to similar songs and maybe find new artists (Pandora).
I also sometimes use iHeart Radio if I use up all my play time on Spotify and Pandora for the month... don't judge xD

Oh and, I believe the hour limit on Spotify is on unique plays so if you listen to the same songs over and over the songs will only count to you limit once and only new songs you haven't listened to that month will get you closer to the limit
Other games I play:
Tribes Ascend- Kaye ; HoN- Kaye23 ; STO- Kaye, Kae ; BF3- KayeAurelius ; Neverwinter- Kaye, Kae, Kay
Blacklight Retribution- Kaelin(US/AU), Kaye(EU)

JigabooWarrior
Novice Poster
Novice Poster

Unread post by JigabooWarrior » March 6th, 2013, 7:53 pm

I've been using spotify on my iphone the past couple weeks, i like the selections it comes up with alot more than pandora. But I get super sick of all the commercials, which is why i stopped useing Pandora in the first place ha. Feel like you might as well listen to reagular radio. I honestly prefer compiling my own music library and put it on shuffle ;D

Wyatt
Administrator
Administrator

Unread post by Wyatt » March 6th, 2013, 9:11 pm

The ads don't bother me at all and the ads are rare for me anyways.