Hiyo!

A place to relax and chat about anything

Moderator: Wyatt

Forum rules
This section is also fully coverd by the general forum rules. But we want to remind our users here to some very important points:
  • Only show media with appropiate content for all ages
  • Don't post content that might be offensive to anybody
This list will be continued if necessary.[/color]
Nethru

Hiyo!

Unread post by Nethru » April 3rd, 2013, 2:28 pm

Been a long time since I play RO but thinking of returning and I see they got new setup with Game Samba on Steam. You guys still pretty active on ignis? I may just make a new char to start fresh instead of playing the old to get use to game again.

Starshine
Veteran Clan Member

Re: Hiyo!

Unread post by Starshine » April 3rd, 2013, 2:45 pm

yes we are still active in ignis :) Welcome back!
Don't ever call me Starshine or you will have problems with a crazy girl xD

Wyatt
Administrator
Administrator

Unread post by Wyatt » April 3rd, 2013, 2:47 pm

We're still active Nethru! Let us know if your interested in coming back. I'll give you special access to the recruiting forum so you can make your application.

Best,
Wyatt is so juicy, he's such a badass. he is fearless, he is like this carnal, feisty terminator type. he is really naughty and that makes him so much fun to play. Wyatt rocks!

Out here in the edge of the universe, who you are, what you believe, is everything!

Nethru

Unread post by Nethru » April 3rd, 2013, 2:55 pm

Any suggestion on class to pick since i'll start from scratch? I was a warlock before it was fun should I stick with that or go something diff?

Wyatt
Administrator
Administrator

Unread post by Wyatt » April 3rd, 2013, 2:57 pm

Well,

I haven't touched the game much lately (mostly due to school). Maybe another clan member can answer you better.

Basically if you want to pick a class I would say to go with something you're good at. Maybe restarting a warlock may be of use for you, or just continue with your current warlock and get unrusty.

But if you want to start from scratch, pick a conjurer. Conjurers are easy to level up.

Best,
Wyatt is so juicy, he's such a badass. he is fearless, he is like this carnal, feisty terminator type. he is really naughty and that makes him so much fun to play. Wyatt rocks!

Out here in the edge of the universe, who you are, what you believe, is everything!

Nethru

Unread post by Nethru » April 3rd, 2013, 3:00 pm

I see I still have my warlock on the old server it has (Horus) next to his name. He is level 43.

Wyatt
Administrator
Administrator

Unread post by Wyatt » April 3rd, 2013, 3:02 pm

Horus was merged into Haven (Raven + Horus = Haven). You still have your character. :)

Nethru

Unread post by Nethru » April 3rd, 2013, 3:05 pm

Nice maybe i'll just play him then no clue what starting stat i picked con or int but does that really matter that much?