Program blender

A place to relax and chat about anything

Moderator: Wyatt

Forum rules
This section is also fully coverd by the general forum rules. But we want to remind our users here to some very important points:
  • Only show media with appropiate content for all ages
  • Don't post content that might be offensive to anybody
This list will be continued if necessary.[/color]
Alsviar
Pledge
Pledge

Program blender

Unread post by Alsviar » September 27th, 2008, 6:06 pm

Hi all! Sometimes i try programs i find in the internet .Ill talk about a recent program i discovered. Its a good 3d graphic designer with gives you nice tutorials in order that you can learn how to manage it. Its a bit complex like Maya, but you can handle although you dont understand nothing of programming. You can use it to create an avatar in 3d, ill give further information after i explore more this program and, because of what ive seen, you should try it ;) . If you prefer something easier you can use photoshop, the GIMP or Pos Free Photo Editor!
Luck and dont forget to get a good personalized avatar XD! :mrgreen:
There is no happiness or unhappiness in this world: there is only a comparison of a state with another.Only those who experienced the extreme misfortune are able to experience the extreme happiness.You must have wished to die to know how good is to live.

Wyatt
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Program blender

Unread post by Wyatt » September 27th, 2008, 11:47 pm

I will try using GIMP, I want to experiment with some in-game photos I have.

Sounds nice the 3D stuff :p
Wyatt is so juicy, he's such a badass. he is fearless, he is like this carnal, feisty terminator type. he is really naughty and that makes him so much fun to play. Wyatt rocks!

Out here in the edge of the universe, who you are, what you believe, is everything!

Alsviar
Pledge
Pledge

Unread post by Alsviar » September 28th, 2008, 12:00 pm

Ty. You are going to try one of the bests reviews in photo editor of ever :P .I forgot to say to all that GIMP comes with ubuntu ( a version of linux) , and with lupo pensuite ( this is a great program that "turns" your pen in a mini computer =D,( a review of lupo ( http://www.brothersoft.com/lupo-pensuite-58379.html )). Good for who has to work in computers at work that doesnt have good programs :P . The best thing is that you can add more programs. Give it a look cause its very good.
Luck to all =D
There is no happiness or unhappiness in this world: there is only a comparison of a state with another.Only those who experienced the extreme misfortune are able to experience the extreme happiness.You must have wished to die to know how good is to live.

Curt

Unread post by Curt » September 28th, 2008, 7:15 pm

blender is amazing i have been rendering stuff for about 2 years now XD
only problem is that i get a little to intensive and it crashes =/

Vloek

Unread post by Vloek » September 29th, 2008, 1:03 pm

I use Macromedia Flash Professional 8 to edit photos all the time. I haven't gotten around to really editing any new pictures recently, but I may make a sweet looking avatar pretty soon, possibly with my actual face involved, ;) xD