Bugs

What features do you want to see on our sites?

Moderators: Wyatt, Developers

Kaspi
Pledge
Pledge

Bugs

Unread post by Kaspi » January 18th, 2010, 8:13 pm

Hey, I'd like to suggest some kind of bug report to be in this forum. You know that the official bug report is useless once it's not public and not even red by the devs. Bugs reported on the official forums quickly fall down to old topics as well. So, I'd imagine it like another section in Support or wherever, dedicated for reporting bugs. Our people would know what they should be aware of and how things are. If happens that a bug would get fixed, a moderator should prefix it's topic's title with [FIXED] or such a thing. In case everyone felt too lazy, I'm offering my butt to do the moderator's stuff for this.
Once you play, play to win.

Re: Bugs

Unread post by Guest » February 3rd, 2010, 10:04 am

Hi,

All bugs reported on the Regnum Forum are viewed by NGD Studios Development Team, should they fix a bug or not depends on their priority and the seriousness of such bug.

The forum was opened but then we decided to close it, the forum we opened on this forum.

The forum was opened for about almost 2 weeks without activity. Its best if whoever wants this forum to post here and say why they think it would be useful.

Such forum must be active and every single bug reported in it must be reported to NGD via their forum, and a link to such topic must be also attached in the topic made here therein. If a topic posted on such forum fails to comply with such request will be deleted without warning.

Note: Any bug found must be reported directly to NGD Studios on the Regnum Online official forum and bug report tool on the official site.

Regards,

Kaspi
Pledge
Pledge

Unread post by Kaspi » February 3rd, 2010, 1:13 pm

OK, I'm not participating in this. I just wanted to help our members and you are telling me (I guess it wasn't your idea through) that I can help our members only if I want to help NGD. But I don't want to help NGD. I can create 20 topics about their bugs on their forum and then won't give a fuck as well as in their bug report. This is outta me, sorry.

I don't think it was opened for 2 week through. I had a lot of work those days so I couldn't focus on this, and when I finally found time to test something, take screens and report it here, I come and.. what I can't see? Bug section disappeared without a word. For more I sent you how should the section's announcement look like.. it should have encouraged people reading this section to not abuse the bugs. And what doesn't happen? Anything. Not even a response. I say in clan chat that I've found a bug and people asking me what bug?! tell us. They asking me more than one time so I'm telling them again and again while they could read about it here. Do you want to say that it's useless? I don't really think so.

And when appears somebody else who would like to inform the others about a bug? Oh man! There's a response! Great work.

Btw. feel free to delete this post a misplaced one, ofc. I got used to.
Once you play, play to win.

Unread post by Guest » February 3rd, 2010, 1:29 pm

OK, I'm not participating in this. I just wanted to help our members and you are telling me (I guess it wasn't your idea through) that I can help our members only if I want to help NGD. But I don't want to help NGD. I can create 20 topics about their bugs on their forum and then won't give a fuck as well as in their bug report. This is outta me, sorry.

Hello,

This has nothing to do with the higher power in this forum (If your referring to Wyatt or the High Councils) My post above came completely from me.

Wyatt deleted the forum, was not used by anyone and it was kept for almost 2 weeks like I said on my post above.

NGD Studios have the rights as its their game to know about every bug that appear in the game, bugs are meant to be reported to the developers so they can fix it.

Is like not telling us a bug on this website and keeping it to yourself, and that would take us much longer to search and destroy such little malfunction.

Posting the bugs to them would be useful, that is all I am saying and I will stick to that. Posting the bugs here can also be useful to clan members, but like I said, they should be reported straight to NGD Studios so they can be aware of such bug. IF they decide not to fix it, is their problem but they need to know because its their product.

I don't think it was opened for 2 week through. I had a lot of work those days so I couldn't focus on this, and when I finally found time to test something, take screens and report it here, I come and.. what I can't see? Bug section disappeared without a word. For more I sent you how should the section's announcement look like.. it should have encouraged people reading this section to not abuse the bugs. And what doesn't happen? Anything. Not even a response. I say in clan chat that I've found a bug and people asking me what bug?! tell us. They asking me more than one time so I'm telling them again and again while they could read about it here. Do you want to say that it's useless? I don't really think so.
It was opened for almost 2 weeks like I said on my original post above yours, almost 2 weeks.

If Bug Report forum was deleted it was because of inactivity within it, if a forum exist is to be used, not be kept empty for almost 2 weeks. Us as the adminsitrators have the right to remove any content that we believe is not being used.

Yes, I received your Private Message. I cannot give a official response without the High Power in the forum (Wyatt or any High Council or Vijabei) telling me is okay to do such thing or to give a reply.

I did not say its useless, simply, both parties must know, that simple. NGD should know of the bug because is their game.

Who would want to be kept in the dark of a bug existing in their game because the users did not want to report it?

Thats right! Nobody would like that, same would go for us with this website.

I said what I needed to say, if you don't feel like participating in this topic, you, yourself made here in this forum is your choice.

Whoever wants to continue the topic, they can.

Like I said, if people want such forum to be opened, they should explain why its useful.
Btw. feel free to delete this post a misplaced one, ofc. I got used to.
Both posts that were off-topic before this post you just made were deleted, a post made by you and another user, if thats what your referring too. I suggest you read this suggestion forum rules.

Regards,

Wyatt
Administrator
Administrator

Unread post by Wyatt » February 3rd, 2010, 1:51 pm

This is a suggestion forum, not a personal rant between anyone.

This topic will be closed.

Note: The Forums administrators (Wyatt, Vijabei, Angelo) have the right to say no to a suggestion or take back our decision if we saw something was not working or not being used.

If you want to suggest something, people must reply, we cannot open a new forum based on 1 post, people need to be interested in it.

If you want your idea to go in, it must be supported.

Before this turns into a flame war, i am closing the topic. Reformulate your idea in a new topic.

Wyatt is so juicy, he's such a badass. he is fearless, he is like this carnal, feisty terminator type. he is really naughty and that makes him so much fun to play. Wyatt rocks!

Out here in the edge of the universe, who you are, what you believe, is everything!