Portal Additions

What features do you want to see on our sites?

Moderators: Wyatt, Developers

Nhuzgul
Master
Master

Portal Additions

Unread post by Nhuzgul » March 29th, 2011, 8:25 am

First off, I absolutely LOVE the changes to the clan portal, you guys are defiantly good at what you do. But, I was wondering what happended to the member map, the war status and server status on the portal.
- Nhuzzy

"You can't always get what you want. But if you try sometime, you might just get what you need." - Rolling Stones

Wyatt
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Portal Additions

Unread post by Wyatt » March 29th, 2011, 8:39 am

They will all be restored in due time.

The member map is actually down for development, I want to add a few more functions to it, but don't know what approach to take.

About the War Status and Server Status? That will also be restored soon, probably one made by us, we will see :)
Wyatt is so juicy, he's such a badass. he is fearless, he is like this carnal, feisty terminator type. he is really naughty and that makes him so much fun to play. Wyatt rocks!

Out here in the edge of the universe, who you are, what you believe, is everything!

Lady Stardust fan
Development Team
Development Team

Unread post by Lady Stardust fan » March 31st, 2011, 3:25 am

Perhaps we should have the old war status thing up till our own is ready to be released?
La Mer - 50_______Lady Stardust - 38_______I-R-Racoon - 41
"And I'd trade it all away for you my love..."

Wyatt
Administrator
Administrator

Unread post by Wyatt » May 1st, 2011, 3:22 am

I am sorry I didn't reply to this in time as I was busy with personal matters. I will see if I add them (A big MAYBE). I will see what I can do.

Remember we have tools.thedarklegion.org/regnum-map to display war information as well for all game servers.
Wyatt is so juicy, he's such a badass. he is fearless, he is like this carnal, feisty terminator type. he is really naughty and that makes him so much fun to play. Wyatt rocks!

Out here in the edge of the universe, who you are, what you believe, is everything!