Clan Roster clan only

What features do you want to see on our sites?

Moderators: Wyatt, Developers

Vincent Valentine
Master
Master

Clan Roster clan only

Unread post by Vincent Valentine » March 17th, 2013, 5:41 pm

Can the Clan Roster be made so that only clan members can see it ?t, glad the roster is back good work guys :)
Destroyer of players,killer of kings,I'm the one that destroys all things, I can move by slowly but I move so fast, I can disappear with out warning and I can always last what am I ? A Hunter ^_^

Wyatt
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Clan Roster clan only

Unread post by Wyatt » March 17th, 2013, 5:42 pm

Vincent Valentine wrote:Make the Clan Roster so that only clan members can see it ? everything works fine here noo bugs as of yet, glad the roster is back good work guys :)
We're glad its back too. :)

About the added privacy, it is something that would be great to add to the roster system. We will keep this in mind for a future version (possibly 1.0.2). As a matter a fact, we will look into it now. :)

Maybe a little silent upgrade xD

Update: Only logged-in registered users can see the clan roster now. We're looking into adding the availability of the clan roster for only clan and legionnaire group.

Best,
Wyatt is so juicy, he's such a badass. he is fearless, he is like this carnal, feisty terminator type. he is really naughty and that makes him so much fun to play. Wyatt rocks!

Out here in the edge of the universe, who you are, what you believe, is everything!

Athena
Pledge
Pledge

Unread post by Athena » March 17th, 2013, 7:32 pm

Members-only roster is a good idea :D No need to be concerned about privacy issues any more!

I would like to add, however, that the Roster page itself can still be seen by non-members if they have the direct URL.
The Sayge.
Administrator and contributor of Regnum Wikia

Wait!
This can't happen!
It shouldn't! It couldn't! It mustn't! It wouldn't!
Not now, not then, not ever again!

Wyatt
Administrator
Administrator

Unread post by Wyatt » March 17th, 2013, 7:56 pm

Athena wrote:Members-only roster is a good idea :D No need to be concerned about privacy issues any more!

I would like to add, however, that the Roster page itself can still be seen by non-members if they have the direct URL.
Thanks for the report. We will see what we can do about that particular issue and apply a fix as soon as we can.

We have a lot of plans for the roster in terms of features and what we will offer to our members with it. I will publish a preliminary list of the things we have planned for version 1.0.2 and gather feedback from the clan.

Look for that topic in the clan discussions forum! :)
Wyatt is so juicy, he's such a badass. he is fearless, he is like this carnal, feisty terminator type. he is really naughty and that makes him so much fun to play. Wyatt rocks!

Out here in the edge of the universe, who you are, what you believe, is everything!

Angelo
Community Manager
Community Manager

Unread post by Angelo » March 17th, 2013, 8:11 pm

Here's the topic and thanks for your feedback!
Link: Feedback Thread
Angelo - Community Manager - The Dark Legion
Todo pasa por una razon y siempre camino con un pie delante del otro sin marcha atras por que se que todo va a salir bien al final.