Direct 3 Renderer Issue

Here you will find sections to treat any problem your having.

Moderators: Wyatt, Council

Wyatt
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Direct 3 Renderer Issue

Unread post by Wyatt » August 31st, 2009, 8:36 am

Hmm a quick question, is your graphic card drivers up to date?
Wyatt is so juicy, he's such a badass. he is fearless, he is like this carnal, feisty terminator type. he is really naughty and that makes him so much fun to play. Wyatt rocks!

Out here in the edge of the universe, who you are, what you believe, is everything!

naltor

Unread post by naltor » August 31st, 2009, 8:38 am

How do I know if they are? And if they arn't, how do I get them up to date? Does it cost? :?:

(I REALLY appreciate your help. Your the only guy to help me so far. Thanks! :))

Wyatt
Administrator
Administrator

Unread post by Wyatt » August 31st, 2009, 8:40 am

Hey,

Please update your Graphic card drivers from this link: http://support.amd.com/us/gpudownload/w ... ng=English
Wyatt is so juicy, he's such a badass. he is fearless, he is like this carnal, feisty terminator type. he is really naughty and that makes him so much fun to play. Wyatt rocks!

Out here in the edge of the universe, who you are, what you believe, is everything!

Wyatt
Administrator
Administrator

Unread post by Wyatt » August 31st, 2009, 8:41 am

naltor wrote:How do I know if they are? And if they arn't, how do I get them up to date? Does it cost? :?:

(I REALLY appreciate your help. Your the only guy to help me so far. Thanks! :))
No problem :) Get on our IRC and I can continue helping you more if you want. I can also help you via this topic.

I suggest you look at this link and update your graphic card drivers: http://support.amd.com/us/gpudownload/w ... ng=English

And nope, it don't cost, its free.

naltor

Unread post by naltor » August 31st, 2009, 9:16 am

IRC?

So when I click download (and wait fifteen minutes for it to load xD), will I be able to us the Open GL? Or do I have to download that separately?

Viperdh
Pledge
Pledge

Unread post by Viperdh » August 31st, 2009, 9:11 pm

Naltor, are you using Vista/Windows 7? If you are you need to download Directx9.0c not directx10 :) try http://download.microsoft.com/download/ ... redist.exe
(worth a shot even if you are on XP or an older version)
It may seem stupid but Regnum like many games NEEDS directx9.0c files.

Let me know how you get on (I only remember this as I FAIL on remembering it every time I reinstall my machine)

Sorry it took so long for me to get a reply in

[EDIT] Installing the 9.0c drivers will NOT overwrite directx10 (DX10) if you have it installed, it will just place the files onto your computer that are needed for Regnum Online to run.
Elgin Poisoned Flame - Ra - Alsius
Viperdh The Dark Legion - Horus - Ignis

Vijabei
Administrator
Administrator

Unread post by Vijabei » September 2nd, 2009, 5:27 am

Viperdh wrote:Installing the 9.0c drivers will NOT overwrite directx10 (DX10) if you have it installed, it will just place the files onto your computer that are needed for Regnum Online to run.
Oh, I did not know that Regnum does not work with DierctX10. I also use Vista and had no problems to start Regnum.
"The person you are calling is not available at present."

Chars:
  • Vijabei
  • Marlina
  • Joe Sixpack

Wyatt
Administrator
Administrator

Unread post by Wyatt » September 2nd, 2009, 5:31 am

His problem was solved.

It had to do with outdated drivers, he is playing and inside the clan as well.