Aenoe - pending member

Here you will find sections to treat any problem your having.

Moderators: Wyatt, Council

Kaspi
Pledge
Pledge

Aenoe - pending member

Unread post by Kaspi » January 11th, 2010, 8:35 am

Aenoe (should be signed under this username) is still having problems activating his account. If I'm right, he's still waiting for his activation e-mail. I told him to check the spam, he told me that he didn't find it there. I asked him if he's sure he entered the right email address, he told me 'yes I filled it carefully'. There could appear any problem in the network while it was sent (if it really was). Please tell us what how things are and what to do. Thanks.
Once you play, play to win.

Lady Stardust fan
Development Team
Development Team

Re: Aenoe - pending member

Unread post by Lady Stardust fan » January 11th, 2010, 5:33 pm

Check his spam folder? I had to do that.
La Mer - 50_______Lady Stardust - 38_______I-R-Racoon - 41
"And I'd trade it all away for you my love..."

Kaspi
Pledge
Pledge

Unread post by Kaspi » January 11th, 2010, 5:39 pm

Kaspi wrote:I told him to check the spam, he told me that he didn't find it there.

Starshine
Veteran Clan Member

Unread post by Starshine » January 11th, 2010, 6:11 pm

Did he try to enter already? Even without getting the email..
Don't ever call me Starshine or you will have problems with a crazy girl xD

Wyatt
Administrator
Administrator

Unread post by Wyatt » January 11th, 2010, 6:33 pm

Kaspi wrote:Aenoe (should be signed under this username) is still having problems activating his account. If I'm right, he's still waiting for his activation e-mail. I told him to check the spam, he told me that he didn't find it there. I asked him if he's sure he entered the right email address, he told me 'yes I filled it carefully'. There could appear any problem in the network while it was sent (if it really was). Please tell us what how things are and what to do. Thanks.
Please tell him to send a e-mail to Forum@thedarklegion.org with the e-mail address he registered with.

We will confirm is his e-mail address via the admin control panel and if its correct we will activate his forum account.

If its not correct we will delete the username from the database and tell him to try again. Keep me informed here.

Thanks.
Wyatt is so juicy, he's such a badass. he is fearless, he is like this carnal, feisty terminator type. he is really naughty and that makes him so much fun to play. Wyatt rocks!

Out here in the edge of the universe, who you are, what you believe, is everything!

Kaspi
Pledge
Pledge

Unread post by Kaspi » January 12th, 2010, 5:46 am

Will do, thanks.

Wyatt
Administrator
Administrator

Unread post by Wyatt » January 15th, 2010, 9:17 pm

Have you communicated with Aenoe yet? We still havent received any e-mail as of yet.

Keep us posted.
Wyatt is so juicy, he's such a badass. he is fearless, he is like this carnal, feisty terminator type. he is really naughty and that makes him so much fun to play. Wyatt rocks!

Out here in the edge of the universe, who you are, what you believe, is everything!

Unread post by Guest » January 15th, 2010, 9:25 pm

Kaspi wrote:Aenoe (should be signed under this username) is still having problems activating his account. If I'm right, he's still waiting for his activation e-mail. I told him to check the spam, he told me that he didn't find it there. I asked him if he's sure he entered the right email address, he told me 'yes I filled it carefully'. There could appear any problem in the network while it was sent (if it really was). Please tell us what how things are and what to do. Thanks.
Activation e-mail is received automatically after registration. Our systems are working perfectly fine, so it must be a error he did on his end, possibily a incorrect e-mail address.

Looking at our systems, we have send 2 e-mail reminders to him. So if the e-mail address was correct he would had got a e-mail a long time ago and activated his account without hassle.

So far everyone else that has registered, has registered normally.

He should do as Wyatt said, and send a e-mail to Forum@thedarklegion.org.

Thanks.