Searching members for private message

Here you will find sections to treat any problem your having.

Moderators: Wyatt, Council

Kaspi
Pledge
Pledge

Searching members for private message

Unread post by Kaspi » February 4th, 2010, 11:46 pm

Hey,
perhaps there's a bug in private messages section. If you want to PM people and find their usernames using the "Find a member" page (link from the Compose Message form), try to mark some members and then you click "Select marked", nothing happens. In fact the search page opens in "_top" target, while it's supposed to to be opened in a pop-up window, I think. It looks like the the function find_username() (called under the click event) should have had an argument "url" as well as the popup() function should have had an argument more: "name", while this whole element should have been something else but <a>? I didn't look into it any deeper, just making this note. Thanks.
Once you play, play to win.

Wyatt
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Searching members for private message

Unread post by Wyatt » February 5th, 2010, 6:33 am

Is this the extremedarkred forum style?

Hmm this has always been this way I think.. I think its intentional.

edit: post below xD
Wyatt is so juicy, he's such a badass. he is fearless, he is like this carnal, feisty terminator type. he is really naughty and that makes him so much fun to play. Wyatt rocks!

Out here in the edge of the universe, who you are, what you believe, is everything!

Wyatt
Administrator
Administrator

Unread post by Wyatt » February 5th, 2010, 8:34 am

It is a bug... unfortunately.

Our Extremedarkred forum style is not compatible with the latest forum version we have (3.0.6 of phpBB3).

To fix all the bugs on this style is gonna cost us alot of work.. which is why we might abadon this style all together and make a custom one (Made by us) and fully compatible with all the website features.

Currently the only style supported at the moment is the style prosilver, which is a 3.0.6 forum style. With all the changes that came with 3.0.6 it almost completely broke our extremedarkred and this style is no longer being supported by its author.

Thanks for pointing this one out :)

You can check what we are working on at: flyspray.thedarklegion.org (Is our Development section, shows what we are working on, etc).
Wyatt is so juicy, he's such a badass. he is fearless, he is like this carnal, feisty terminator type. he is really naughty and that makes him so much fun to play. Wyatt rocks!

Out here in the edge of the universe, who you are, what you believe, is everything!

Saralanna
Initiate
Initiate

Unread post by Saralanna » February 18th, 2011, 11:27 am

Kaspar lives....EMAIL ME!!!! I miss you hun ;p
-Sara
Honor Guard of the Arthurian Lords
"Honor means that a man is not exceptional; fame, that he is. Fame is something that must be won; honor, only something which must not be lost." -Arthur Schopenhauer

Wyatt
Administrator
Administrator

Unread post by Wyatt » February 18th, 2011, 11:28 am

This bug was fixed with our new self-developed style.

I am closing this.