Forum Format wierd

Here you will find sections to treat any problem your having.

Moderators: Wyatt, Council

Nhuzgul
Master
Master

Forum Format wierd

Unread post by Nhuzgul » February 27th, 2010, 1:08 pm

I was just wondering if there were issues with the forums? I seem to be seeing the forums in what I would describe as phpBB default skin instead of the DL skin that I usually do.

The Portal looks normal, but the forums are in a different format.

Thanks in advance
- Nhuzzy

"You can't always get what you want. But if you try sometime, you might just get what you need." - Rolling Stones

Wyatt
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Forum Format wierd

Unread post by Wyatt » February 27th, 2010, 1:21 pm

Hmm I'm gonna look into this now.

Their might be possible causes:

1) The forum on default before logging in is in the extremedarkred style, which in this case is the normal dark legion one you see.

- When logging into the forum the default style changes if in your profile the style is set to phpBB prosilver style.

This probably happened when I forced the change to everyone profile to prosilver, because I was testing something.

If so, I apologize, you can switch it back in your user control panel.

If it has nothing to do with what I said above, I will look into it as soon as I can.

Thanks for info ;)
Wyatt is so juicy, he's such a badass. he is fearless, he is like this carnal, feisty terminator type. he is really naughty and that makes him so much fun to play. Wyatt rocks!

Out here in the edge of the universe, who you are, what you believe, is everything!

Wyatt
Administrator
Administrator

Unread post by Wyatt » February 27th, 2010, 1:23 pm

It was a error on my part, I have switched it back to normal :)

I apologize for any inconvience ;)
Wyatt is so juicy, he's such a badass. he is fearless, he is like this carnal, feisty terminator type. he is really naughty and that makes him so much fun to play. Wyatt rocks!

Out here in the edge of the universe, who you are, what you believe, is everything!

Nhuzgul
Master
Master

Unread post by Nhuzgul » February 27th, 2010, 2:31 pm

There was no inconvenience....just thought I would let you know....it's fixed now
- Nhuzzy

"You can't always get what you want. But if you try sometime, you might just get what you need." - Rolling Stones