Linux Regnum help

Here you will find sections to treat any problem your having.

Moderators: Wyatt, Council

Wyatt
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Linux Regnum help

Unread post by Wyatt » May 22nd, 2011, 11:19 pm

It is recommended you update to the latest version as I pointed out and as Aries said as well.
Wyatt is so juicy, he's such a badass. he is fearless, he is like this carnal, feisty terminator type. he is really naughty and that makes him so much fun to play. Wyatt rocks!

Out here in the edge of the universe, who you are, what you believe, is everything!

Bitmoose
Initiate
Initiate

Unread post by Bitmoose » May 22nd, 2011, 11:30 pm

How do i check my pc specs and if the drivers are up to date... sorry im kinda new to this. Also Aries i dont see where you mean, maybe im looking in the wrong place do i go to the system tab, but i cant see the additional drives, i see hardware drives but it says "no proprietary drivers in use on this system"

Wyatt
Administrator
Administrator

Unread post by Wyatt » May 22nd, 2011, 11:35 pm

Aries says via Mumble to update your Ubuntu so he can help you.
Wyatt is so juicy, he's such a badass. he is fearless, he is like this carnal, feisty terminator type. he is really naughty and that makes him so much fun to play. Wyatt rocks!

Out here in the edge of the universe, who you are, what you believe, is everything!

Aries202
Administrator
Administrator

Unread post by Aries202 » May 22nd, 2011, 11:40 pm

Bitmoose, go to the Application center, and there will be a tab that says System than Additional Drivers. That should load up the location of your video driver, there you will install it.
"Keep your friends close, but your enemies closer"

Aries202
Administrator
Administrator

Unread post by Aries202 » May 22nd, 2011, 11:56 pm

Left hand Corner of the screen on the new version there should be the Ubuntu sign, click that. A list of shortcuts should appear, click on the "more apps" shortcut. In the search bar it will say "All Applications" click on that, scroll down to System. Locate Additional Drivers. Or Skip the whole thing, and Search for Additional Drivers in the search bar. That should locate your drivers.
"Keep your friends close, but your enemies closer"

Bitmoose
Initiate
Initiate

Unread post by Bitmoose » May 23rd, 2011, 2:17 am

Ok so i updated to ubuntu 10.10, however i still am not able to use regnum nor do i see any devices in additional devices. I get the same error

Bitmoose
Initiate
Initiate

Unread post by Bitmoose » May 23rd, 2011, 11:50 am

Ok now im on 11.04 and im still having problems...

P.S. my graphics card is a Intel GMA 4500MHD Dynamic Video Memory Technology 5.0

Wyatt
Administrator
Administrator

Unread post by Wyatt » May 23rd, 2011, 12:03 pm

Interesting article I am reading about that card...looks like its not designed for gaming: http://pcgamingcorner.com/wordpress/?p=820