A little assisstance

Here you will find sections to treat any problem your having.

Moderators: Wyatt, Council

Aries202
Administrator
Administrator

A little assisstance

Unread post by Aries202 » April 29th, 2012, 10:30 am

I have a Compaq Presario sr2150nx and I was thinking of installing a new graphics card to it. XFX - NVIDIA GeForce GT 520 2GB DDR3 PCI Express 2.0 is what I have my eyes on, and I will add at least 2+ of RAM to the computer as well. What I'm worried about is the computer blowing out due to it not having enough juice to it. I'm trying to Duel Boot Linux and Windows Vista now, but my computer is crap right now to be running both at the same time. Hopefully these adjustments help.
"Keep your friends close, but your enemies closer"

Wyatt
Administrator
Administrator

Re: A little assisstance

Unread post by Wyatt » April 29th, 2012, 2:47 pm

Get your your eyes on a latest PCI-E card and make sure it has what it needs for cooling purposes.
Wyatt is so juicy, he's such a badass. he is fearless, he is like this carnal, feisty terminator type. he is really naughty and that makes him so much fun to play. Wyatt rocks!

Out here in the edge of the universe, who you are, what you believe, is everything!

Wyatt
Administrator
Administrator

Re: A little assisstance

Unread post by Wyatt » April 29th, 2012, 3:07 pm

Pass me some links of what you want to buy. We may help you decide on a good one.

I suggest you also contact Compaq to see what they suggest for hardware upgrades for your PC.
Wyatt is so juicy, he's such a badass. he is fearless, he is like this carnal, feisty terminator type. he is really naughty and that makes him so much fun to play. Wyatt rocks!

Out here in the edge of the universe, who you are, what you believe, is everything!