WE WANT YOU! - Community Page Development Team

News and special announcements and more information about important features are displayed here.

Moderators: Wyatt, Council

Vijabei
Administrator
Administrator

WE WANT YOU! - Community Page Development Team

Unread post by Vijabei » September 9th, 2009, 11:44 am

Hey Clan,

the plans I made with Wyatt for the future of this board and community page, hey ... today is our birthday :mrgreen: ... will be done in the small window of time I am able to take care about this. We don't wanna setup the new features and design without being prepared for the future. Wyatt made an development section where some members have the possibility to take an active part of coding and designing the page.

Who can take part? We need one or two designers to develop the pictures and the theme of the board and other pages. We need one to three coders with experiences in PHP, MySQL and JavaScript. If any of you have experiences in Joomla and/or PHPBB it would be a big advantage.

This team of councils, coders and designers should be a maximum of eight ppl. If we can do this with five members it is easier to coordinate the jobs. We have to trust every member of the dev-team 110%. So we will check every who want to take part very extensivly.

Who won't or can't take an active part in this team can still make suggestions in this section of the forum. We keep you informed there about the progress of your suggestion. I know, that we have a lot of members with great ideas. But we have to keep the developing team as small as possible.

So, this is the start of the active development. First ideas are there and the first tasks can be given to the developers. We also collected a bunch of good suggestions in the past. Maybe you will find a part of your idea without doing a new suggestion.

Every further detail will be discussed in the closed section of this forum. You can send your application for becoming a dev-team member to me via PM. Please give me all details about your qualification(s).

I expect that Wyatt and Angelo will take part as HC, ClanLeader and Community Manager, myself as the technical responsible Manager. changes to that can be discussed later. When the team is built, we will introduce to you the members and witch part they are responsible for.

Best regards,
Vijabei
"The person you are calling is not available at present."

Chars:
  • Vijabei
  • Marlina
  • Joe Sixpack

Vijabei
Administrator
Administrator

Re: WE WANT YOU! - Community Page Development Team

Unread post by Vijabei » September 15th, 2009, 3:04 pm

Hey Clan,

I only received a few PMs until now. Especially we need a good designer with the feeling for colors and shapes.

Apropos colors: Everybody who is taking part in the Dev-Team get a colorful brown nickname :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Chars:
  • Vijabei
  • Marlina
  • Joe Sixpack

Wyatt
Administrator
Administrator

Unread post by Wyatt » April 15th, 2010, 6:13 pm

We're still looking for : PHP, MySQL and JavaScript Developers. If you have experience, please send Vijabei a PM on Forum.

Thank you!
Wyatt is so juicy, he's such a badass. he is fearless, he is like this carnal, feisty terminator type. he is really naughty and that makes him so much fun to play. Wyatt rocks!

Out here in the edge of the universe, who you are, what you believe, is everything!

Wyatt
Administrator
Administrator

Unread post by Wyatt » May 1st, 2011, 2:33 am

This announcement is still up for a reason! We are still searching for developers willing to be part of our team! If you have any experience, even ones we didn't cover here, your are still needed! :)
Wyatt is so juicy, he's such a badass. he is fearless, he is like this carnal, feisty terminator type. he is really naughty and that makes him so much fun to play. Wyatt rocks!

Out here in the edge of the universe, who you are, what you believe, is everything!

Vijabei
Administrator
Administrator

Unread post by Vijabei » April 16th, 2013, 2:44 pm

I think we stop the search here. If anybody will take part it is possible to do this on Github. When we are ready to start there will be a button or text link somewhere on the page :-)

Not only clan members and CoR or STO players will be welcomed.

Regards,
Vija

Chars:
  • Vijabei
  • Marlina
  • Joe Sixpack