Pay Pal: Donate Button!

News and special announcements and more information about important features are displayed here.

Moderators: Wyatt, Council

Wyatt
Administrator
Administrator

Pay Pal: Donate Button!

Unread post by Wyatt » June 16th, 2011, 12:22 pm

We have decided to open a Donate button via Pay Pal for those that are willing to donate whatever amount they want to The Dark Legion Website. All the donations obtained will be used to better improve the site and its content.

We believe that this is a BIG step for us in more ways then one and we hope to see our supporters support us through that if they wish to.

Go to: http://thedarklegion.org and you will see the Donate button to the right side of the Portal.

I don't know about any of you, but I am really excited to see who will be our very first donator :).

Regards,
Wyatt is so juicy, he's such a badass. he is fearless, he is like this carnal, feisty terminator type. he is really naughty and that makes him so much fun to play. Wyatt rocks!

Out here in the edge of the universe, who you are, what you believe, is everything!

Vijabei
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Pay Pal: Donate Button!

Unread post by Vijabei » June 16th, 2011, 1:10 pm

Me!! I bought the domain for 50 Dollars from a Domain Snapper :P

I just wanna say, that the PayPal Account belongs to me. I will report every donation to Wyatt.
"The person you are calling is not available at present."

Chars:
  • Vijabei
  • Marlina
  • Joe Sixpack

Vijabei
Administrator
Administrator

Unread post by Vijabei » June 16th, 2011, 5:26 pm

Aaaaaaand additional we now support Kachingle. It is a social micropament and donation page. Every page you want to support receives, depending on how often you visits them, a payment to their account. They also support PayPal. Just visit their webpage to learn more about the benefits and how it works.

We decided to use Kachingle instead of flattr even flattr is basically the same and a bit more popular. Kachingle has much more international experiences. If there is a big interest of our members, fans and supporters to use flattr instead of Kachingle, then let me know. Send me a mail, contact me via MSN,Twitter, Facebook or whatever else is possible =]

Regards,
Vijabei
"The person you are calling is not available at present."

Chars:
  • Vijabei
  • Marlina
  • Joe Sixpack

Wyatt
Administrator
Administrator

Unread post by Wyatt » June 17th, 2011, 7:09 am

Woot! 1 small step... 1 giant leap for The Dark Legion!!
Wyatt is so juicy, he's such a badass. he is fearless, he is like this carnal, feisty terminator type. he is really naughty and that makes him so much fun to play. Wyatt rocks!

Out here in the edge of the universe, who you are, what you believe, is everything!