Migration tests and unwanted mails

News and special announcements and more information about important features are displayed here.

Moderators: Wyatt, Council

Vijabei
Administrator
Administrator

Migration tests and unwanted mails

Unread post by Vijabei » September 22nd, 2012, 1:04 pm

Hello Community,

I am just testing the migration to a new system while keeping all or most datas. It looks very good to have a unique and easy to update system based fully on Joomla 2.5.

Unfortunately I did not know that the system immediately sent welcome messages to all migrated users with the new log-in data. I am very sorry to for that and want to apologize for any inconveniences. :oops:

So, if you received any mail with login datas for the domain "sofknight.de", then it is no phishing or another kind of spam. You can be sure that no data has been stolen or used for any other purposes. I just copied the database for testing the migration functionality before investing to much time into a not working system.

Before we go live, and we are just starting the development, I will inform everybody that a new password will be sent to the actual stored e-mail address. So, please have a short look onto your actual mail in your user profile to keep manual reactivations to a minimum.

For any further questions don't hesitate to contact me.

Best regards,
Vijabei
"The person you are calling is not available at present."

Chars:
  • Vijabei
  • Marlina
  • Joe Sixpack