Site: Going Offline -> 2015

News and special announcements and more information about important features are displayed here.

Moderators: Wyatt, Council

Wyatt
Administrator
Administrator

Site: Going Offline -> 2015

Unread post by Wyatt » December 15th, 2014, 1:43 am

Hello,

The Dark Legion website after years of running and attracting unique visitors (both good and idiotic ones) the site will be going offline for good in 2015 (No date announced).

If your a forum user on this website and have something you wish saved, now is the time to get it. As this clan no longer operates in Champions of Regnum and because Neverwinter nor Star Trek Online has any use for it due to their in-game guild/fleet tools, we won't be needing the website any longer.

We won't be selling the domain, it will just go dark from one moment to the next.

If you was in The Dark Legion, it was a pleasure having you in my clan and you can always find me in other games I play. If you wish to retain contact with me my DL e-mail is always available.

Thanks for the read.
Wyatt is so juicy, he's such a badass. he is fearless, he is like this carnal, feisty terminator type. he is really naughty and that makes him so much fun to play. Wyatt rocks!

Out here in the edge of the universe, who you are, what you believe, is everything!