Regnum Map! We need Testers and feeback!

In this forum you can report your feedback of our tools to improve them and so on. This is by no means a place where you can suggest for new features.

Moderators: Wyatt, Developers

Starshine
Veteran Clan Member

Re: Regnum Map! We need Testers and feeback!

Unread post by Starshine » December 23rd, 2010, 7:22 pm

To test, i added Safia (guard in altaruk with the coords of - 4757 1477 (on 2nd floor).

Yet, to find , for example, npcs, it is not very accurate. It doesnt say very well where she is located, only says wich side and which city. Cant we have cities maps? To say where NPCs are located it would be easier.. an idea that i dont know if its possible :P
Don't ever call me Starshine or you will have problems with a crazy girl xD

Dracice
Development Team
Development Team

Unread post by Dracice » December 23rd, 2010, 7:42 pm

Starshine wrote:To test, i added Safia (guard in altaruk with the coords of - 4757 1477 (on 2nd floor).

Yet, to find , for example, npcs, it is not very accurate. It doesnt say very well where she is located, only says wich side and which city. Cant we have cities maps? To say where NPCs are located it would be easier.. an idea that i dont know if its possible :P
yes, i will drawn cities in ignis buliding by bulding, after i finish coding
Dracice ⚔ [60] : Salamek ⚕ [30] : Caprica Six [50]

Starshine
Veteran Clan Member

Unread post by Starshine » December 23rd, 2010, 7:45 pm

Wow!!! Thanks :D! It will be easy then :D!

Dracice
Development Team
Development Team

Unread post by Dracice » December 24th, 2010, 10:54 am

Here is translation file (EN->CS) u guys can rewrite it on (EN-> u language)
Open it in some inteligent text editor(not text processor!) set encoding on utf-8 open this file and u can start edit

just change "cs", on your locale code englis part untoched and revrite czech part
EG:

"cs","Hello world","Ahoj svete"
ON
"de","Hello world","Hallo Welt"
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dracice ⚔ [60] : Salamek ⚕ [30] : Caprica Six [50]

Wyatt
Administrator
Administrator

Unread post by Wyatt » December 24th, 2010, 11:47 am

A new version of the tool is now online and ready for public testing from the Regnum Community!

We have created a sub-domain for all our tools. The sub-domain is tools.thedarklegion.org/regnum_map .

The sub-domain isn't online at the moment but will be very soon. Meanwhile please use the following link to access the tool: http://www.thedarklegion.org/tools/regnum_map/

Thank you!
Wyatt is so juicy, he's such a badass. he is fearless, he is like this carnal, feisty terminator type. he is really naughty and that makes him so much fun to play. Wyatt rocks!

Out here in the edge of the universe, who you are, what you believe, is everything!

Starshine
Veteran Clan Member

Unread post by Starshine » December 24th, 2010, 2:06 pm

drac plz put it in text, cuz my laptop cant read the file or even open it :(!

Starshine
Veteran Clan Member

Unread post by Starshine » December 24th, 2010, 2:37 pm

I translated the ABOUT part: here it is :)

Acerca

PT:

Bem vindos ao The Dark Legion Map Alpha Stage!

Aqui vais encontrar questões frequentes e respostas relacionadas com as características deste mapa. O nosso objectivo é fazer com que este mapa seja o mais detalhado e informativo possível.

1) O mapa vai ser usado para quê?

- O mapa de the Dark Legion que é um mapa do mundo do Regnum Online vai servir para procurar NPCs e coordenadas.

2) Quais são as características, neste momento, do mapa?

- O mapa tem as seguintes características:

1) Possibilidade de adicionar NPCs ao mapa colocando as suas coordenadas X/Y da sua localização.
2) Procurar localizações exactas de coordenadas que procuramos e o mapa indica onde são as posições.
3) Localização de Bosses

3) Quem está por detrás do desenvolvimento deste mapa?

- A equipa de desenvolvimento do The Dark Legion está por detrás do desenvolvimento desta ferramenta. Simplesmente usamos algumas coisas dos criadores de Regnum Online (NGD Studios) como a implementação de características/ferramentas no mapa, no entanto as imagens e mapas pertencem NGD Studios.

4) Onde é que enviamos as opiniões deste mapa com estas ferramentas?

- Podes enviar as tuas opiniões para o Feature Feedback Forum no fórum do The Dark Legion seguindo este link: http://www.thedarklegion.org

Lembra-te que deves ter uma conta no fórum para escreveres um post.

5) Se eu tiver sugestões, onde é que eu as posso escrever?
-Podes escrever no Suggestion Forum no fórum do The Dark Legion , no seguinte link: http://www.thedarklegion.org

If it has mistakes, just tell me plz :)
Last edited by Starshine on December 24th, 2010, 2:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wyatt
Administrator
Administrator

Unread post by Wyatt » December 24th, 2010, 2:53 pm

The attachment file you posted don't have the translation for the "Add Data" fields like NPC occupation names, etc, it should.

Remove the following from the tool:

"Search in 16 records" its confusing xD

Just leave "Search" its sufficient enough. Also make the page start with the English language first, seems to start in Czech here first.
Wyatt is so juicy, he's such a badass. he is fearless, he is like this carnal, feisty terminator type. he is really naughty and that makes him so much fun to play. Wyatt rocks!

Out here in the edge of the universe, who you are, what you believe, is everything!