Regnum Map: Quest Guide - Volunteer

In this forum you can report your feedback of our tools to improve them and so on. This is by no means a place where you can suggest for new features.

Moderators: Wyatt, Developers

Wyatt
Administrator
Administrator

Regnum Map: Quest Guide - Volunteer

Unread post by Wyatt » March 12th, 2011, 8:31 am

Hello,

We need volunteers for the Quest Guide. We need the information as correct as possible and we need you to submit it in the same format we have displayed in the file below.

This will be a new feature that we will introduce into the map.

FAQ:

What do I have to do?

Use the same format used in to text like:

- Level of quest (Level required to do it)
- Quest Giver
- Quest Text (As described in the text file)
- Item given by Quest
- Experience given by Quest
- Gold given by Quest
- Warmaster coins given by Quest
- Screenshot posted alongside your submission will be great regarding. But they must have the quest name and what part of the quest it is and as detailed as possible. (This could be useful)

What program should I use for this?

You can use a program like Pspad for this kind of things. Very useful program.

Can I translate the file to my language as well?

- Yes if you would like to. But we need it in English first. So if your gonna work on this file please submit it in English and if you want work as well on translating it to your native language or any Regnum official language supported by NGD (Portuguese, Spanish, English, German, French). Just make sure to add to the file its language name on the name of the file as well.

Note: As you will not be doing this job alone, it is recommend you post the latest file you have, that way, we can merge the necessary information into 1 file if needed to be.

If you have any questions please feel free to ask here.

Thanks in advance for any contribution!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Wyatt is so juicy, he's such a badass. he is fearless, he is like this carnal, feisty terminator type. he is really naughty and that makes him so much fun to play. Wyatt rocks!

Out here in the edge of the universe, who you are, what you believe, is everything!

Starshine
Veteran Clan Member

Re: Regnum Map: Quest Guide - Volunteer

Unread post by Starshine » March 12th, 2011, 11:05 am

I've made the first 2 points of that in my quest guides from lvl 1 to 20, some quests missing yet
There are some quests that give expecific items to each class so the volunteers should be 6 to get each quest item from specific rewards.

I will be busy for a long time, im just finishing this part of the quest guide (from 11 to 20) i can add the things for knight lvl 17
Don't ever call me Starshine or you will have problems with a crazy girl xD

Wyatt
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Regnum Map: Quest Guide - Volunteer

Unread post by Wyatt » March 12th, 2011, 11:17 am

The file attached here needs to be used, just letting everyone know :)
Wyatt is so juicy, he's such a badass. he is fearless, he is like this carnal, feisty terminator type. he is really naughty and that makes him so much fun to play. Wyatt rocks!

Out here in the edge of the universe, who you are, what you believe, is everything!